Plan to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at Schreiner's!
Our lunch and dinner menu will feature our famous Corned Beef and Cabbage on both Friday March 17* and Saturday March 18.
How to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Schreiner's-Style:
- Start Friday and Saturday off with a breakfast of Corned Beef Hash.
- Enjoy our popular Corned Beef and Cabbage for your main meal.
- Order a Reuben Sandwich with New England Clam Chowder for another meal.
- Propose a toast to Olde Ireland with a Guinness on draught, an Irish Whiskey, or Irish Coffee.
- On Friday you'll finish it off with a slice of Creme de Menthe Bavarian Pie. On Saturday make that a Chocolate Ritz Nut Torte.
- Set a reminder in your phone that you can enjoy Corned Beef and Cabbage at Schreiner's on the 17th of EVERY month!
Cead Mile Failte! (A hundred thousand welcomes).
*Milwaukee Archbishop Jerome Listecki has granted a dispensation for Catholics who wish to consume this popular Irish dish on St. Patrick's Day.